The mission of Innovation Youth is to offer a community space for youth and families living in or frequently visiting downtown, opening up the possibilities of integration into academic, family, and social life.
The center first opened its doors in February 2006.
THE CENTER AIMS AT :
• Academic success
• Artistic expression
• Physical well-being and food security for youth
• The development of integrated relationships in the lives of the youth
The Innovation Youth center considers education, the sense of responsibility and the sense of identity as the important values for youth. We are committed to passing these values on to secondary school students by:
• informing them of the importance of education and applying academic, social, and cultural aspects to their lives.
• helping them develop a sense of responsibility so they are aware of the impact of their actions on society and understand there is a relationship between them and their environment.
• offering them a place and the opportunities that allow them to express themselves healthily and creatively to build and strengthen their sense of identity.
The mission of Innovation Youth is to offer a community space for youth living in or frequently visiting downtown, opening up the possibilities of integration into academic, family, and social life.
To see youth engaged in their community and better able to integrate their social, family, and academic lives.