Our yearly festival begins on July 13th! The construction having been completed on Pierce, we’re back on your usual street this year. Neighbourhood on the Move is a wonderful community tradition in Peter-McGill. Three weeks of festivities on our little street means that we can create a temporary park for families and organizations to meet one another and become better connected.
As usual, there will be giant chess, pic-nic tables, children’s corner and loads of fun activities. New this year are Innovation Youth’s gorgeous planters which will be in full bloom and ready for the picking. And don’t miss activities from the Montreal Children’s Library, Eco-Quartier Peter McGIll’s urban agriculture workshops, the picnic jive party, the youth BBQ and the community potluck!
The full program will be out soon. Here’s a little preview of the fun:
- Youth BBQ on July 16th
- Jive in the street on Saturday July 18th
- Live arabic music in the afternoon of July 20
- Open-air cinema at sunset for Friday July 24
- Community Potluck with live music on Saturday August 1st
- Yoga in the afternoon of July 13th, 15th, 22nd and 27th
And much more!