Too much lettuce in your Good Food Box? Not sure how you’re going to manage to eat all that salad? We may have a solution for you!
1 onion, chopped
1 Tbsp butter
1 head of lettuce, chopped
1-2 potatoes, peeled and chopped
4 cups bouillon, vegetable or chicken
½ tsp nutmeg
½ cup milk or cream
salt and pepper
- Sauté the onion in butter
- Add vegetables, bouillon and nutmeg.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Purée the soup in the blender. Return to stovetop on low heat.
- Add milk or cream and reheat the soup.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.