Here is how to transform a space in the heart of the city!
- Identify a spot that needs some love. We took a yard on Pierce street that was sadly being used as a dumpster.
2. Approach the condo association and ask if “you could possibly garden it, pretty please?” (Thanks Place Pauzé for saying yes!)
3. Approach your city councillor for a work order to clean up the site (Thanks Steve Shanahan!)
4. Clean up the trash. Clean it up again. Clean it up more.
6. Plant the flower beds.
7. Get the neighbours to help out and harvest.
8. Clean up the trash once more.
9. Admire the beauty.